"Say it to me and I will forget,
Show it to me and I will remember.
Let me experience it and it will become a part of me!"
Outdoor training is more lively and richer in content than any other training, for it integrates all facets of human
It also offers an exceptional and fun way of training emotional and physical (re-)actions by actively involving the
participants in the learning process.
• Existing teams
• Newly founded teams
• Teams working together on a project
• Teams looking for new ways to solve conflicts
• Teams with new leaders
• Getting to know culture-related differences in ways of dealing and working with each other
• Creating awareness of one’s own effect on the team
• Enhancing empathy and trust amongst the team members
• Building team identity
• Reaching goals together efficiently
• Boosting existing seminar contents (e.g. team development)
• Preparation of this workshop is in co-operation with the team manager and, possibly, a selection of team
members after consultation
• Attendance of in-house team members only; if required an internal member of HR
• 5 – 15 participants
• Duration: 1 day
• This workshop will take place at a ropes course situated in the beautiful woodlands right on Lake Starnberg.
Mobile ropes course is available on request
Please contact us:
Tel.:+ 49 (0)89-590 438 20